2011年3月19日 星期六

WiFi only Dell Streak 7 Gets WiFi Certified

I am a big tablet fan and have an iPad that I use. I am typically using the device at home so I can check out things like Facebook and surf the web while sitting on the couch with the kids watching some cartoon I care nothing about. I also use it to read more than anything and with my usage, getting the 3G version didn’t make sense.
Dell Streak Wifi Certification

If you are the same way and like the idea of the Dell Streak 7 MID, but you didn’t want or need the 3G that was inside enough to buy one, a new version is coming. A WiFi only Streak 7 with model number M02M002 surfaced today. The device surfaced thanks to Wi-fi.org when it was granted its WiFi certification.
We don’t have any pics of the device, but it would be a safe bet that it is exactly like the other Streak 7 sans the 3G radio inside. There is no official launch date or pricing to be had right now.
Via StreakSmart

沒有留言:

張貼留言